i'm Abbie: i'm a christian, an EXOtic, a kpopper, an aspiring writer, and the shyest person you'll ever meet, even on the internet. hai there~ *violent blush* :3
if no one has told you recently or even if someone has told you recently let me just say
- i am proud of you
- i hope your day was ok
- i hope tomorrow is ok
- i hope your whole week is ok
- you are rad as heck
- you being here and alive makes everything even more rad as heck
- and dang
- you are hella cute
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
the second last one is 100% true (and so are the others) I know it’s true from personal experience
victim mentality games??? VICTIM MENTALITY GAMES????
HE LITERALLY DANCED THROUGH THE ENTIRE PERFORMANCE HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE GIF OF HIM INJURING HIMSELF IF NOT HERE IT IS
FEET AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BEND THAT WAY????
im sorry but obviously you haven’t sprained your ankle before but i have and i didn’t walk for a week. he fucking HOPPED ON HIS SPRAINED ANKLE??? HE JUMPED ON IT AND DANCED WITH IT????
you expect us
not to be worried when he went through all that???
1. When you go to the hospital for an ankle injury, its usually because you cannot walk on that ankle and are experiencing extreme pain.
2. Open arrival an the hospital, regardless of how minor or major the injury is, they will put you in a wheel chair. Especially if you have never used crutches before. They do this to prevent you from hurting yourself more by walking.
3. Do you have any idea how serious that injury looks? He literally was injured and that beginning of the performance and just continued to injure himself throughout the whole thing. I want you to try something, and please be very very very careful because I don’t want to hear about any of you breaking your ankles. Sitting in a chair, roll your foot to the side like what happened in the .gif above, and put the slightest of bit of weight on it. Feels uncomfortable right? Now imagine that with your full body force. And that’s what happened to Kyugsoo multiple times during this performance. And yet, he continues to dance, injuring himself more.
I’ve been dancing for 13 years and been to the hospital many times for ankle injuries. Yes. he’s not dying of cancer, and he’ll probably be fine, but kindly stop trying to stop people from worrying about a pretty serious ankle injury.
in the wolf mv luhan and jongin are fighting for some girl and kyungsoo ends up getting hurt along the way and in the performance luhan and jongin are fighting and kyungsoo ends up getting hurt again too, that’s some freaky ass shit